We're going to the chapel and were gonna get married!

Last night I got the surprise of a life time! At lunch yesterday I told a few girlfriends that I thought Zach was going to pop the question soon,  I had no idea how soon! HE ASKED AND I SAID YES! 

Last night I had to work, it was a GREAT night, I banked! On the way home I called Zach to tell him I was headed home and how much I made, like I always do. When I got close to the house he told me he had to go he was going to change so we could go grab a bite to eat.  I honestly didn't think anything about it.  When I got home in the midst of trying to carry everything in I left my house key in the car.  When I got to the door it was locked, of course, we're a bit paranoid. So like any normal person would do with their hands full I knocked on the door, no answer. I rang the doorbell, still no answer.  At this point I was starting to get annoyed, I mean what the heck! 

So I went back to my car moaning and groaning about how lazy he was and why he wouldn't get up.  Boy did I feel dumb when I unlocked the door to see him on one knee with both of the dogs! 

I took me a second and I honestly thought it was joke. Heres how the conversation went:

"OH MY GOSH!!! Are you serious?!!?!" - me
"No its a joke! Yes I'm serious!"- him

At this point Lily is running around like her usual nut self. Then I realize the sign around Max's neck says "Will You Marry ME???"

"All I want for my birthday tomorrow is you for the rest of my life!" - him
"Oh my gosh!!! I feel like I'm going to throw up! Oh my gosh!!!" - me
"So is that a yes or a no??" -him
"OF COURSE!!!!!  WERE GETTING MARRIED!!!"

Then I realized that Lily had the ring around her neck! 

I gave him the BIGGEST hug and kiss ever! 

"So you did ask my dad right??" -me
"Of course!" 
Then the texting began! 

I am the luckiest girl on the planet! I could not be happier. It was absolutely perfect! 



[Max is such a good boy and will sit still for a picture! Lily on the other hand is to hyper and nutty to sit still!]



First picture with my FIANCE!!! Holy cow I'M ENGAGED! 
I can't wait to share this adventure with you guys! 

XOXO, NATALIE


Comments

Popular Posts