A Wedding website is a MUST!


    A few weeks ago I started our wedding website.  I chose to use www.theknot.com. Mainly because I already have an account with them and I love it, but it didn't hurt that it's F-R-E-E!!

    I think that a website is a MUST now a days! Not only does it hold all of the information for your wedding and registries, but it also gives guest a place to RSVP.  It then takes the info from RSVP's and put it in a nice organized list for you.

     It was especially important for us because neither of us have social media.  The website it somewhere we're going to put all of our pictures, fun facts about out bridal party and our honeymoon, as well as how we met and our engagement.

The knot is really neat in that it has a ton of pages, but you can pick what shows and what doesn't.  So I'm planning to slowly add pages as we make more and more decisions.

XOXO, Natalie

Head over and check out what we have so far!

Comments

Popular Posts