Engagement Party!

This past weekend we celebrated our engagement with our closest friends and family.  We wanted to do something small where we could officially ask our bridal party to be apart of the big day! 

Zachary just asked his guys, he said all my ideas were "too cheesy for men"!


For my girls I made them each a bag of popcorn that said, "He POPPED the question... Now its my turn..." 






My FAVORITE part was the smore's bar! I have been dreaming about it for about 6 months since I saw it on Pinterest! 






STRAWBERRY LIMADE PUNCH
I made punch to drink! It was amazing and a good test run since we will be making it for the wedding as well. I followed this recipe minus the rum. http://allshecooks.com/2013/08/30/strawberry-limeade-rum-punch-recipe/


We hung our engagement pictures and did a song request table for decor! 




Lastly Zachary and I built cornhole boards! We paid $57 for the wood and already had the stain.  It was definitely a big hit! 


 My Fiance and "BRIDE" shirt = ♥♥♥


XOXO, NATALIE ♥

Comments

Popular Posts