I found my dress!! ♥

Today we went on our second trip to Allure Bridal Boutique in Gainesville, FL.  I had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for, I knew I loved Sophia Tolli gowns.  The first dress I put on I fell in love with, it was of course a Sophia Tolli.  But everyone knows you can't just pick the first one... so of course I tried on a few more.  None of them came close to the first one. I put the first one back on and got "jacked up". I knew for sure then that this was my dress, I cried but only for a second! It was so magical. The staff at Allure was phenomenal! After I SAID YES TO THE DRESS they popped the bubbly and took tons of pictures.  It was such a fairytale afternoon.  I could not have asked for a better moment! 



XOXO, NATALIE

PS: Check out Allure Boutique @ https://www.facebook.com/AllureBoutique for more than just bridal.  They have two stores full of bridal gowns, prom dresses, tuxes, game day dresses and so much more! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts