One step closer to RN status!

So Friday was a pretty busy day! First was graduation! I graduated Cum Laude with an Associates of Science in Nursing! 


I could not have made it through nursing school without her! 





Later that night we had our pinning ceremony! It was such an honor to be pinned by my all time favorite instructor, Ms. Mohan. What made it even more special was the fact that I was pinned with my moms nursing pin. It was like she was there with me.  ♥



I'm so blessed to have an amazing family and friends that put up with me and prayed for me throughout this two and half year journey! 




Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have had such a great encourager through nursing school.  Through all of the break downs and "I quits" he stuck by my side! I will be forever grateful. ♥


Now it's time to study for NCLEX and pass it on the first try! 

XOXO, NATALIE ♥


Comments

Popular Posts