Destination Wedding: PART ONE

On March 11th we got on a plane to fly to The Bahamas with our family and closest friends. I cannot lie I was extremely nervous about everyone making it through security and all of our luggage making it with us. But more than anything I was super excited! Our flight was less than an hour and everyone did great. [even the few first time flyers we had with us!] We were able to get through customs and get taxis like pros. We made it to the most beautiful house I've ever been in. [Seaduction] We went out to explore while they finished prepping the house for us.  When we returned we enjoyed a gorgeous afternoon/evening taking in the views and hanging out in the pool.  We rehearsed in swimsuits and bare feet. I could not have imagined a more relaxing night before our wedding. 


 [Shirts from: Etsy]












Up next pictures of OUR BIG DAY!


XOXO, NATALIE

Comments

Popular Posts