Tis the Season.

Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year. The last few years Zach and I have made a tradition of going to Stephen Foster to see the lights.  If you are from this area it is a must. 

Christmas time is always a time to reflect on the year. It's a time to be grateful, and count our blessings. This Christmas I couldn't help be feel extremely privileged to be a wife. Each holiday this year I tried to take a moment, and soak in that it was our first one as a married couple. We've been together for 6 years but there will never be another first Christmas as husband and wife.

The world we live in is so fast paced that we sometimes forget to stop and count our blessings. In 2017 I hope to spend more time enjoying the moment rather than planning the next.


Natalie









Comments

Popular Posts