Destination Wedding: PART THREE

I think my biggest fear was that I wouldn't have any great pictures. I knew that the background was so gorgeous that there would be some good ones, but I was afraid that without a professional photographer there wouldn't be any jaw droppers. I mentioned to my uncle (who works in a bank. He is NOT a "professional") that I'd love for him to take some pictures while we were down there. I never dreamed that he'd buy a new camera and start practicing around his neighborhood lake in Orlando. The end result was some absolutely gorgeous photos!

 The biggest lesson I learned was to think outside the box and not be afraid to ask family and friends traveling with you to help with the "jobs" required to have a wedding.

Destination weddings don't have to be scary and expensive. They don't have to be at resorts with "professionals". They can be whatever you make them. If I could do it all over again I'd do it exactly the same! 💙

 [The bridal party minus our bestman]

 [FAMILY]

 [SIBLINGS!]

 [BEST FRIEND, MAID OF HONOR, SOUL SISTER!]










[Mother In-Law!]



[MARTINEZ]












XOXO, NATALIE

Comments

Popular Posts