Destination Wedding: PART TWO


♥ March 12, 2016 = the best day of my life. 

Weddings can get really stressful. Being in another country can certainly add an entire different level of stress.  However our day was perfect. Since we were in a private home and we were all staying there together there were no time requirements or rushing.  The only deadline we had was a lunch/"reception" reservation at 1:30pm. We got up and had breakfast and coffee and then the girls went into the master bedroom and bathroom to get dressed.  The guys made us mimosas and then headed to the basement/man cave to get ready. We were shooting for an 11 o'clock start but like I said it really didn't matter.

My wonderful  maid of honor bought my white "MRS" robe and my girls wore matching black "Team Bride" shirts. We had so much fun getting ready. When we were ready we took some pictures and then everyone got lined up to start. 


 [Hanger from my maid of honor. Etsy.]


 [I made these earrings for all the girls as their bridesmaid gift! Everything was bought from Michaels.]




 [So special to have my mamas picture on my bouquet. Huge thanks to my maid of honor!]



["Mrs" rhinestone robe from Victoria Secret]





 [Sisters ♥ One of my favorite pictures!]




 ["First Look" with my dad and brother!]


 [DADDYS PRINCESS FOREVER AND ALWAYS]








 [My amazingly talented step-mom painted these signs. Way easier to travel with!]




 ["Tying the knot" Fishermen's Knot]





 [HUSBAND AND WIFE! ♥]


Up next... Last but not least PART THREE!

XOXO, Natalie

Comments

Popular Posts